Our Core Beers
Our mainstays. Our selection of solid performers. Our true loves.
(Don't worry; our partners understand.)
U of IPA
Our flagship IPA. An approachable, well-balanced IPA that’s perfect for new and experienced IPA lovers alike. You might learn a thing or two...no guarantees
● ABV - 6.5% IBU - 66 ● Hops - Citra, El Dorado, Galaxy, Simcoe● Tasting Notes - Orange Marmalade, Orange peel, Light caramel, Pine, research papers
Columbia Street Coffee Stout
Smooth, roasty stout made with cold-brewed coffee (Black Velvet and Sumatra) from our neighbors at Columbia Street Roastery. Wake up and have a pint! Or have a pint and wake up!
● ABV - 5.4% IBU - 32
● Tasting Notes - Coffee...lots of coffee. Dark caramel
Set pHAZErs to Stun
Hazy Pale Ale
Flaked oats, inter galactic hops, and a touch of that tingly feeling you get from being teleported through space. Beer me up, Scotty, indeed!
● ABV - 5.0% IBU - low-ish
● Hops - Citra, Amarillo, Mosaic, Simcoe, Cashmere
● Tasting Notes - Bright citrusy hops, juicy fluff, space mimosa
Crisp, refreshing lager showcasing our brewers’ delicate sensibilities in a beer with nowhere to hide imperfections. Perfect for hammock relaxin’ and cloud counting on pretty much any day of the week. We won’t tell.
● ABV - 5.0% IBU - 32● Tasting Notes - Herbaceous with a touch of white grape and freshly mown hay
Blind Pig Reserve
Our run at a classic, light American lager.
● ABV - 4.3% IBU - what IBU?
● Tasting Notes - Tastes like it won a ribbon at some kind of fair.
Curtis Orchard Hard Cider
Curtis Orchard provides us with a unique apple blend. We aggressively ferment away the sugars until we’re left with a delightfully refreshing, dry cider.
● ABV - 6.9% IBU - nope
● Tasting Notes - Super dry with very little residual sweetness. Refreshing tartness can vary from batch to batch.